|Half-Day Programs||Hours||Annual Rates|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday Mornings||9:00-12:00||$2,500.00|
|Tuesday, Thursday Mornings||9:00-12:00||$2,100.00|
|Monday through Friday Mornings||9:00-12:00||$3,250.00|
|Full-Day Option||Hours||Annual Rates|
|Tuesday and Thursday||9:00-3:00||$3,000.00|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9:00-3:00||$3,800.00|
|Monday through Friday||9:00-3:00||$5,300.00|
The tuition is fixed at the above listed rates. There are no adjustments for sick, vacation or snow days that are called by the Worcester Schools.
- The full-day option includes a time for their lunch (packed) and a brief nap between sessions.
- Tuition may be made in 10 payments payable at the beginning of each month.
- When your child is accepted into the program the last month’s payment which is June is due with your paper work. That deposit secures a position for your child in the session of your choice.
- Your deposit is non-refundable and must be returned to St. Peter Central Catholic within two weeks of the date of your child’s acceptance letter to secure the seat.
- For families returning to the preschool for a second year, a $50.00 deposit will secure the seat.
Tuition is figured as an annual fee. It may be paid in full at registration, or in ten equal monthly installments due on the first of each month, beginning in September and ending with June. Because tuition is an annual fee, no refunds are given for illness, vacation, or snow days. No accommodations are in place to make up such days.
It is very important that tuition be paid on time. In the event that tuition payments are late, parent(s) or guardians are given up to one month to make restitution. If the parents are unable to pay tuition due to extenuating circumstances, they may discuss this issue with the Headmaster.