Instructions for Creating a FACTS Family Portal Login
- Please go to the Family Portal Login- HERE
- After the FACTS Family Portal Login screen opens, please select Create New Family Portal Account.
- Enter SPCC-MA into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log Back into Family Portal- HERE
Updating Family Contact Information in RenWeb – FACTS Family Portal
Have you recently updated your family’s contact information? We recommend checking your family contact information, student medical information, adult pick-up list or emergency contacts at least once a year! It only takes a few minutes and it’s quite easy on RenWeb-ParentsWeb. We’ve compiled instructions below to guide you along the way.
Updating via ParentsWeb:
From your RenWeb – FACTS FAMILY PORTAL homepage:
It is that easy to keep your students information in RenWeb – FACTS Family Portal up to date!
Accessing Grades on FACTS Family Portal
At this time, grades for Grades 6-8 can be accessed on the Family Portal. Please follow the instructions below.
Steps to Access Grades on FACTS Family Portal
Step 1: Log into the family portal. Click on here to be directed to the Family Portal.Step 2: On the left, click student. Then click student home. (If you have more than one child in the school, you will have to choose which child using the little drop down box. This will bring you to your child’s class list.) Step 3: Click on the class and then click “gradebook report”. This will bring up all the assignments as well as the grade for each assignment. Step 4: If you want to email the teacher, click on “Home” and then the email address is next to the teacher’s name.